AudioSigns is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, please be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
- We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address, postal address & phone number.
- Details of your preferences whilst using AudioSigns website.
What we do with the information we gather
We analyse this information to improve the service we provide, we use it for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to update the website according to specific customer interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps us to analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, but only if you tell us that you are happy for this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This policy is effective from 1st June 2019.